Acer Veriton M464 - Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2 GHz
Intel Dual Core e2200, 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive, DVD-RW Drive, Nvidia GeForce 7050 Graphics, 7.1 Surround Soundcard, Windows Vista Business / Windows XP
Description:The Veriton M464 is the essential workstation packed with the latest Intel processor and
up to 4GB of DDR2 667MHz system memory. It comes with DVI on-board, an optional
multi-in-one card reader and the Acer Empowering Technology suite. Acer Empowering
Technology supports new and improved features that enhance system performance, reduce
noise, protect data, and make recovery easy.
- Product Description - Acer Veriton M464 - Pentium Dual Core E2200 2.2 GHz
- Type - Personal computer
- Form Factor - Micro tower
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 18.3 cm x 45.5 cm x 37 cm
- Localisation - United Kingdom
- Processor - 1 x Intel Pentium Dual Core E2200 / 2.2 GHz ( Dual-Core )
- Cache Memory - 1 MB L2 Cache
- Cache Per Processor - 1 MB
- RAM - 2 GB (installed) / 4 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 667 MHz - PC2-5300
- Storage Controller - Serial ATA ( Serial ATA-300 )
- Hard Drive - 1 x 320 GB - standard - Serial ATA-300
- Optical Storage - DVD-RW
- Graphics Controller - NVIDIA GeForce 7050
- Audio Output - Sound card - 7.1 channel surround
- Networking - Network adapter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- OS Provided - Microsoft Windows Vista Business / XP Professional downgrade
- OS Preinstalled - Windows Vista
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year warranty
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||0871 760 1000|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Graphics by Beanhead
How much graphics memory does this system have as it is not stated in the system info, also what type of memory is it (DDR2,DDR3?) Thanks.
It is DDR2 in the system and the graphics memory is determined by what you set in the Bios but usually by default it is set at 256mb.
USB ports by Eddie
Hi could you tell me how many USB ports the acer has?
According to the manufacturers website this pc has 8 usb ports (4 front, 4 back).
Question by RwlZ
Does the motherboard have a PCI-E x16 2.0 slot?
Sorry no just a PCI-E X16 1.0 slot