Gladiator AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Next Day Desktop PC
AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz (4.10GHz Turbo) 6-Core Processor - AMD Radeon HD 6450 2048MB GDDR3 Graphics - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory - 1TB SATA Hard Drive - AMD 970A Chipset w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0 - DVD Writer w/ m-Disk Support - 7.1 Channel HD Audio.
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit DVD - OEM [FQC-05955]
64bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD.
Ready to ship next day.
• ARIAnet Syphon Black Midi Tower Case w/ 500W Power Supply
• AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz (4.10GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 6-Core Processor
• 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 (2x4096) Memory (32GB Max)
• DVD +/- RW Drive w/ m-Disk Support
• 1TB (7200rpm) SATA 6GB/s (SATA III) Hard Drive
• Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6450 2048MB GDDR3 Graphics - Supports DirectX 11
• GIGABYTE™ AMD 970A Socket AM3+ DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard w/ SATA 6G & USB 3.0
• Integrated 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
• Height: 410mm
• Width: 183mm
• Depth: 425mm
• 6x SATA 6G Ports
• 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port
• 1x PS/2 Mouse Port
• 1x D-Sub / VGA Port
• 1x DVI-D Port
• 1x HDMI Port
• 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 6x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Port (10/100/1000)
• 3x Audio Jacks
• 2x PCI-e x16 GEN 2.0 Slots
• 3x PCI-e x1 Slots
• 2x PCI Slots
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
Aria Recommends Genuine Windows® 7
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Extra disks by Neill
Gladiator AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Next Day Desktop PC - Is there enough space in the case and is the power supply able to support 2 extra disk drives? Regards
Yes this is compaible.
question by yas
What power supply comes with this? Do i need a better one to upgrade the graphic card to say a ati radeon 7770
A standard 450/500W may be supplied. You will need a better PSU for that Graphics Card. You can install a HD 6670 or 7750 without upgrading the PSU.
Decent computer for the price by Daniel
Very decent computer for the price, and it's even cheaper than most since Windows isn't installed. Make sure you have bought yourself a copy of Windows and you'll be good to go. Performance wise, it's great. If you're looking for gaming, then the graphics card seems to be able to handle games well; things like Black Ops 2 are in low but get 30-40fps. If you want it to be amazing at gaming, consider getting another graphics card.
Overall a decent computer for the money, and received it next day. Thanks Aria!
dual display ? by Gurmit
1. Can this graphic card handle dual display?
2. what is the max resolution for the board?
Yes this is compatible. Res supported up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz.
Thanks for your question.