Gladiator 8320-HD7950 AMD 4.00GHz Eight-Core Next Day Gaming PC
Radeon HD 7950 Graphics, 4.00GHz Eight-Core CPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, USB 3.0, SATA 3GB/s, 7.1 HD Audio & DVD Rewriter.
Ready to ship next day.
Specification:• AMD (Piledriver) FX-8320 Black Edition 3.50GHz (4.00GHz Turbo Speed) Eight-Core Processor
• AMD Radeon HD 7950 GDDR5 3072MB DirectX 11 Graphics
• 8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 (2x4096MB) Dual-Channel Memory (32GB Supported)
• 500GB Hitachi SATA Hard Drive - OS, Applications & Storage
• GIGABYTE AMD 760G Express Chipset Motherboard w/ 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 500W Corsair Builder Series 500CX 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply
• Corsair Carbide 200R Black Midi Tower Gaming Case
• AMD CPU Cooler
• Lite-On DVDRW Dual Layer SATA 24x DVD±R Rewriter (m-Disk Support)
• Onboard 2/4/5.1/7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
• Height: 430mm
• Width: 210mm
• Depth: 497mm
• 6x SATA 3GB/s Ports
• 1x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
• 1x DVI-I Video Out Port
• 1x HDMI Video Out Port
• 2x Mini-DisplayPort Video Out Ports
• 4x USB 3.0 Ports
• 4x USB 2.0 Ports
• 1x RJ-45 LAN Port (10/100/1000)
• 3x Audio Jacks
• 1x PCI-e x16 2.0 Slot
• 1x PCI-e x1 Slot
• 1x PCI Slot
• 4x 5.25" Drive Bays (External)
• 5x 3.5" Drive Bays (Internal)
Package:- Rigorously tested at 100% CPU workload & 90% memory workload for 12 hours continuous to ensure complete stability & quality control.
- Shipped with full packaging protection.
- Full 12 month warranty.
- Telephone technical support on call 5-days a week.
- All driver CDs, periphery items and manuals provided.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Anything else? by Robin
Would this pc run Batman Arkham City on high?
Other then an operating software does anything else need installing before I can use it?
Yes this is compatible. Just an OS.
warranty by lukeh
Does putting another hdd/sdd/ram affect the warranty obviously not if i snapped the motherboard whilst doing so but if i get a problem 6 months down the line will i still be able to access the service?
No, this doesn't affect the warranty period.
Question by Shidud
Any idea when this will be back in stock?
Yes due this week.
Question by tom
Would this play Day Z etc with no lag?
It should be fine with that.
Graphics card by RaphUnderwood
Hi, I purchased this reasonably priced bundle which was delivered quickly. Upon first boot the screen was covered in graphical artifacts (jagged lines, missing letters, numbers instead of letters etc.) which followed through to the OS I installed. I swapped graphics cards with my other desktop (HD6850, 750 watts, same OS etc.), and both cards worked perfectly, so it is something specific to the HD7950 and this computer build. Could it be 500 watts is not enough to power it? Tried connecting only base essentials i.e. motherboard, HDD, fans, and graphics card; still massive artifacts, and resolutions higher than 800x600 result in blank screen. Hsve swapped monitors; no difference. Have installed latest Catalyst drivers, c++, direct x etc. which are irrelevant anyway seeing as the issue carries over to POST, BIOS, and boot screens. Would love some help... Additionally the HDD that it came with could not be detected by windows 7 install, luckily had a spare SATA lying around. If I can have this matter resolved I would be happy not to write a harsh review or demand a refund.
This sounds like the GPU & HDD may have possibly failed, please contact our customer service team who will try to sort this out for you.