Gladiator Rage GTX Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz DDR3 Gaming PC
Intel Z68 Chipset, Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz, GeForce GTX 560 DirectX 11 Graphics, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3, and a 1TB HDD.
Bundle deal available on this product:
|NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Emitter & Glasses Kit [942-11431-0009-001] + Gladiator Rage GTX Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz DDR3 Gaming PC|
£751.80 inc. VAT
£741.62 inc. VAT
|Get a 10% discount off the latest NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ 2 kit. The new gamer-inspired 3D glasses have 20% larger lenses to give you the most viewing area with the least light leakage. Play over 600 PC games in 3D including the latest titles like Batman: Arkham City, Crysis 2, and L.A. Noire. Enjoy softer composite materials and better fit with gaming headsets. Get best-in-class 2D gaming with ultra-smooth 120 fps gaming on 120Hz monitors.|
SteelSeries XAI Laser Gaming Mouse
The SteelSeries Xai allows you to configure and store up to 5 profiles on the mouse. This helps...
Description:• Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor
• Official Intel Socket 1155 Cooler
• GeForce GTX 560 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
• 8GB Exceleram Rippler Sandybridge-Series (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz - ERS303A
• 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EARX 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive
• Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• 500W Corsair Builder Series 500CX V2 Power Supply
• Coolermaster Elite 430 Midi Tower Chassis
• LG 22x DVD-RW SATA Black Optical ReWriter Drive
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• Cable 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
\\"processing\\" by kallum
Hi, so ive ordered this PC and on the history page it says processing. what does that mean? and are there other stages like building or somthing, Thanks!
yes there is a 10 day building period after which your system will be shipped to you
can it play... by kallum
i was wondering, can this play games like Battlefield 3 on high?
yes it should do so
Question by Gamer
Hi, if I were to open the case and change components in the future, would the warranty be considered null and void?
yes changing the components would void the warranty with aria but you would still have the warranty for the parts that were part of the system
Question by Kienan
How much would it cost for you to install the OS for me (Windows 7 Home Premium) and a TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter? Thanks.
Please contact [email protected] who will be able to assist you with this.
Comment by Ronald
would if be possible to change the case to one that is not in stock at aria?
Please contact sa[email protected] or 0844 999 2499 who will be able to assist you.