Gladiator IBIS Deluxe Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10GHz DDR3 Gaming PC
Intel H61 Chipset, Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10GHz, Radeon HD 6770 DirectX 11 Graphics, 4GB 1333MHz DDR3, and a 1TB HDD.
SteelSeries XAI Laser Gaming Mouse
The SteelSeries Xai allows you to configure and store up to 5 profiles on the mouse. This helps...
Description:• Intel Core i3-2100 3.10GHz (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor
• Radeon HD 6770 1024MB GDDR5 DirectX 11 PCI-Express Graphics Card
• 4GB Mushkin Silverline #996768 (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24
• 1TB Seagate Barracuda Green ST1000DL002 3.5" SATA II Hard Drive
• Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2 Intel H61 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• 500W Coolermaster Elite Power ATX2.3 Power Supply
• BitFenix Outlaw Black Midi Tower Chassis
• LG 22x DVD-RW SATA Black Optical ReWriter Drive
Also included with your system:
• Resource DVD(s) (Diagnostic & Drivers)
• Cable 2 Meter Power Cord - UK
• Standard Warranty 1 year Collect & Return Hardware Support included with your PC
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Will this run BF3 and SWTOR by Jamie
Hi will this PC be able to handle SWTOR + BF3?
yes it should be able to
Will it be possible to swap out the CPU? by Harry
Hi, will it be possible to swap out the PC to say something like this? 43219
Or can you put an AMD in there? So something like this: 47449
if you want an amd llano gaming system, it would probably be best if you made changes tp this system because it has the same socket 46325
pc by big g
does this pc have windows 7/vista/xp installed on it and does it have wireless capabilities
no unfortunately not , you can add them to your system though
Upgrade by Mike
if i was to get this PC, in the future i may plan to improve the processor, would that be much of a problem considering this is a pre-built system. The processor i am thinking of would be an I5 or an I7 processor.
no i donot believe that it will be a problem , you may want to wait till your warranty ends bec changing your cpu warranty may void your warranty
Can it run these by Mike
Hi there. Kind of new to the whole buying gaming computers.
I was wondering if this system could run games such as Battlefield 3, Deus ex human revolution and all these type of games.
Im not really botherd if it runs on high graphics, As long it can run these games smoothly it will be fine.
If it can't run these games, Is it possible to give me some idea of which games this system can run?
yes you should be able to play most games but you may not be able to run all games well at 1080p