Dominator 560Ti Gaming PC (Sandy Bridge REV B3)
FREE CPU Overclocking to 4.70GHz - Intel Core i5 2500K - GeForce GTX 560Ti Graphics - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz - 64GB SSD - 1TB HDD - ATX Tower Case & Be Quiet! 680W PSU.
- These PCs are built to order, a process which takes approximately 5-6 working days assuming all stock is available. If you would like to make any changes or take advantage of our guaranteed express build service for £49ex, call our friendly Sales team on 0161 248 1611.
- If you would like your system delivered to you on a Saturday, please order before Tuesday to guarantee Saturday delivery.
***Due to shortage, we have switched to the standard Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced Chassis***
• FREE CPU Overclocking to 4.70GHz
• Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5-2500K Processor
• MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
• 8GB Mushkin (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 Blackline - 996776
• Kingston 64GB SSDNow V100 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive
• 1TB Samsung HD103SJ Spinpoint F3 SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
• MSI P67A-GD65 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
• 680W Be Quiet! Straight Power CM BQT E8 ATX2.3 Power Supply
• Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced Pure Black Gaming Midi Tower Case
• Arianet ECO II 120 Water-Cooling CPU Cooler w/ 1x 120mm Be Quiet! Silent Wings USC Fan
• NZXT Professional Braided Cables
• Sony 24x DVD/RW
• Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
• 1 Years RTB Warranty
• Pre-Installed Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
• 4.70GHz Four Thread CPU
• Intel® P67 Chipset
• 8GB 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3
• 64GB SATA II Solid State Drive
• 1000GB SATA II Hard Drive
• DirectX 11 via the installed GeForce GTX 560
• Video Outputs: 2x DVI-I, 1x Mini-HDMI
• 1024MB GDDR5 GPU Memory
• DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL support
• Dual-link HDCP capable
• OpenGL 4.1 support
• NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++
• NVIDIA Unified Architecture
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround ready
• NVIDIA SLI ready
• NVIDIA PhysX Technology
• 4x USB 3.0 Ports
• 10x USB 2.0 Ports
• 4x SATA III Ports
• 4x SATA II Ports
• 2x IEEE 1394 Fire
• Gigabit LAN
• High Definition 8 Channel Audio CODEC
• Expansion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slot (dual x8/x8), 3x PCIe x1 Slot & 2x PCI Slot
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
OS by Jent
Hi, if I format the hard drive and reinstall the OS, will this void the warranty?
That shouldn't effect the hardware warranty, no.
Beast Of A Machine by martin0k94
Bought this machine a few weeks ago and it is a flyer. The question i have is i have removed the hard drives from my old pc a sata and sata II drive and a blueray drive. All my sata ports are taken up on the mother board. What would be my best option and can you help me with it?
Well your only real options are to reduce the number of hard drives you have by getting a larger capacity storage drive to replace the two existing drives, or getting a seperate SATA controller card. Unfortunately we don't have any in stock at present apart from high-performance RAID controllers, which would be overkill for your requirements.
External (USB) drives or a drive enclosure such as quick codes 39518 or 41724 are another option, of course.
Memory Question by Ben
I see on the spec that the discription given to the memory in this machine is "8GB Mushkin (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 Blackline" with the code 996776. Looking at the memory under code 996776 on your website this is the 8GB Mushkin Copperhead #996776 (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 memory. Are you able to confirm what is used in this system?
We now use Copperhead.
Noctua NH-D14 by Felix
Hi, could I have this system built with the Noctua D14 instead of water cooling, would this be beneficial? Also, any news on availability of the nVidia Coolermaster case?
the nvidia case was a limited edition case which coolermaster has stopped producing. For the changes you will need to contact our sales dept.
Noctua NH-D14 by travis
Would it fit? Thanks :)
Yes it will no problem at all.