GameMax Kamikaze Pro ARGB MicroATX Glass Side Panel PC Gaming Case
Features- Direct Airflow For Better Cooling - With 4 fans included and ventilation along the front, top, rear and bottom the Kamikaze Pro will cool even the most hardcore of systems.
- Fans - The Kamikaze Pro comes with 3 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo ARGB fans on the front and 1 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo ARGB fan at the back. The four fans have a 3pin power and AURA connection, you have a choice of controlling your lighting modes through the LED button on the top or through compatible motherboard software.
- Water-Cooling Support - The front supports a 240mm radiator, thickness below 64mm, the top supports up to a 240mm radiator, height not more than 23mm and back supports a 120mm radiator, thickness below 64mm.
- ARGB Hub - The Kamikaze Pro comes with a hub included and can connect to 6 3pin fans and comes with an AURA and VDG connection. Compatible with ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Tempered Glass - A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their internal components and it allows you to show off the glow from the ARGB fans.
- Fan Controller - 1 fan controller included on the top to allow the user to control the speed of your fans and give you even more control over your build.
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter included on the top and bottom of the Kamikaze Pro helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- I\O Ports - 2 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio are conveniently located on the top of the case for easy access.
The Game Max Kamikaze Pro is compatible with the following fan:
- Game Max Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- Game Max Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Hard Drive Bays||0|
|DVD Drive Bays||0|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
|Max. PSU Depth (mm)||0|
|Max. CPU Fan Height (mm)||0|
|Max. GPU Length (mm)||0|
|Maximum Amount of Fans||0|
|Number of Additional Fan positions||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: