ASUS Wireless-AC750 Dual-band PCI-E Adapter
ASUS PCE-AC51 433Mbps Wireless NIC PCIe Adapter, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual band, 2 x R SMA Antenna
ASUS Wireless-AC750 Dual-band PCI-E AdapterThe ASUS PCE-AC51 Wireless-AC PCI Express Adapter provides superior Wi-Fi performance for server backbone and switching infrastructure applications, as well as mainstream desktops and notebooks. Using the convenience of a standard PCI Express connector, it delivers wide compatibility, fitting any x1, x2, x8, or x16 slot. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and functionality, allowing you to enjoy faster and more stable connections. Downloading, VoIP, video streaming, and online gaming all benefit from its high-speed design and powerful antenna, which ensure long range wireless coverage. The friendly user interface further allows you to install and use the device as well as network applications quickly and easily.
Flexible Dual-band Connection
Wireless-AC dual-band adapter allows your PC to connect to 2.4GHz for basic Internet application or 5GHz for lag-free streaming and high performance networking through dual-band wireless router.
FEATURES:• High-speed wireless Internet connectivity.
• Wireless-AC dual-band for lag-free streaming and high performance network.
• Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Product Segment: AC750 complete AC performance : 300+433 Mbps
- Interface: PCI Express
- Data Rate:
- 802.11 ac : downlink up to 433 Mbps, uplink up to 433 Mbps (20/40/80MHz) - 802.11 a/b/g/n : downlink up to 300 Mbps, uplink up to 300 Mbps (20/40MHz) - Antenna: 2 x R SMA Antenna
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , Radius with 802.1x
- Management: Software AP (Win7/Win8 driver only)
- Weight: 80 g (Device Only)
- OS Support:
-- Windows® 10 -- Windows® 8.1 -- Windows® 7 -- Linux
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|Channel N Speed||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: