1TB Crucial MX500 2.5" SSD/Solid State Drive - OEM
1TB Crucial MX500, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, SM2258, 3D TLC NAND, Read 560MB/s, Write 510MB/s, 95k/90k IOPS
1TB Crucial MX500 2.5 SSD - OEM
Crucial MX500: It’s Worth It
Every time you turn on your computer, you’re using your storage drive. It holds all your irreplaceable files and it loads and saves almost everything your system does. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage.
FEATURES• Sequential reads/writes up to 560 / 510 MB/s on all file types.*
• Random reads/writes up to 95k / 90k on all file types.*
• Over 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive.**
• Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology.
• More durable than a hard drive – no small moving parts that are prone to failure.
• Dynamic Write Acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers.
• Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
• AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
• Exclusive Data Defence guards against data corruption.
• Adaptive Thermal Protection limits temperatures within the drive.
• Includes free Acronis® True Image™ HD software for easy data migration.
• Compatible with the Crucial® Storage Executive tool for easy drive maintenance.
*Based on the published specs of the 1TB model. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
**Active average power use comparison based on published specs of the 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD and the 1TB Western Digital® Caviar Blue™ WD10EZEX internal hard drive, which, as of November 2017, is one of the industry’s top-selling internal hard drives. All other capacities of the Crucial MX500 SSD have comparable active average power consumption specs.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||0800 013 0330|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: