500GB WD Blue 3D NAND M.2 SATA Solid State Drive
500GB WD Blue 3D, M.2 (2280) SATA III 6Gb/s SSD, 3D NAND, Read 560MB/s, Write 530MB/s, 95k/84k IOPS, Retail
500GB Western Digital Blue M.2 SATA SSDThe WD Blue™ 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
High Capacity with Enhanced Reliability
A WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 2TB) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
Enhanced Power Efficiency
Offering improved endurance, a WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD features an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs. And with less power used, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop.
Superior Performance for High-End Computing
For a variety of computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs. Western Digital™ 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure), up to 500 TBW (terabytes written), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
FEATURES- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
SPECIFICATIONS- Capacity: 500GB
- Edition: WD Blue 3D NAND
- Form Factor: M.2 (2280)
- Height: 2.38 mm
- Interface: SATA III - 6Gb/s
- Host Controller Interface: AHCI
- Flash Memory Type: 3D NAND
- Max. Read: 560 MB/s
- Max. Write: 530 MB/s
- DRAM Cache Memory: N/A
- DRAM Cache Memory Type:
- Max. Random Read 4K: 95,000 IOPS
- Max. Random Write 4K: 84,000 IOPS
- Special Features: Acronis True Image WD Edition Support, DEVSLP Support, Error Correction Technologies, F.I.T. Lab Certified, S.M.A.R.T Support, WD SSD Dashboard Support
- Power Consumption (active): 3350mW
- Max. Endurance Rating: 200TB TBW
- MTBF: 1,750,000 hours
- Max. Operating Vibration: 5.0 gRMS, 10–2000 Hz
- Max. Non-operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7–800 Hz
- Max. Operating Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Max. Non-operating Shock: 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Connectivity: 1 x M.2 (SATA)
- Package Type Retail
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Storage Capacity -GB||500|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: