Seagate BarraCuda 510 500GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive
500GB Seagate BarraCuda 510, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 3D TLC, 3400MB/s Read, 2400MB/s, 410k/540k IOPS
Fast, Dependable, Versatile
Accelerate PC applications and multitasking with blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3,400/2,400 MB/s. Designed with a compact M.2 2280 form factor, BarraCuda 510 SSD is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops and even helps extend battery life by reducing power consumption. Enjoy long-term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and the included five-year limited warranty.
Built for Performance
Take your data to the next level of performance, reliability, and efficiency with the Seagate® BarraCuda® 510 SSD. This slim, single sided M.2 makes a perfect upgrade for ultra-thin laptops, mini-PCs, and desktop PCs that need next-level SSD speed for accelerated applications and multitasking.
Unleash the performance of PCIe NVMe speeds that are 6× faster than SATA SSD. Boot up in seconds and instantly access data while loading games, opening applications, and transferring files! Plus, take advantage of SeaTools free software for drive health management and performance tracking.
- Ultra-thin laptops
- Business PCs and laptops
- Workstations and all-in-one PCs
- With next-level 3D TLC NAND and a PCIe Gen3 ×4, NVMe 1.3 that unlock sequential read/write speeds of up to 3,400/2,400 MB/s.
- With capacities of 256 GB and 512 GB lets you pick the right drive for the job and budget.
Slim Form Factor
- With single-sided M.2 2280 for ultra-thin/ultra-small laptops, mini PCs, and desktop PCs.
Low Power Consumption
- With up to 4.1W active power and multiple low power modes make for longer battery life and cooler running speeds.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: