Crucial P1 500GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD/Solid State Drive
500GB Crucial P1 M.2 (22x80) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 3D NAND, Read 1900MB/s, Write 950MB/s, 90K/220K IOPS
Crucial P1 500GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD/Solid State DriveFast Capacity for Less
Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or store all your precious memories, the Crucial P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 2TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMeTM PCIe® technology. The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability. Accelerate everything.
Room to Spare
Securely load and store up to 2TB of important files on Micron NAND in a tiny M.2 form factor.
NVMe PCIe technology delivers sequential read/write speeds up to 2,000/1,750 MB/s so work gets done faster.
The Crucial P1 SSD is designed to be the only storage upgrade you'll need with an affordable blend of performance and capacity.
5-year Limited Warranty
We back thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs with a 5-year limited warranty.
One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide
Crucial is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for 40 years.
Features- Form Factor: M.2 Type 2280.
- Total Capacity: 500GB.
- Warranty: Limited 5-year.
- Specs: 500GB M.2 SSD - PCIe NVMe Gen 3 - 1,900 MB/s Read, 950 MB/s Write.
- Series: P1.
- Product Line: Client SSD.
- Interface: NVMe/PCIe Gen3 x4.
SPECIFICATIONS:- Capacity: 500GB
- Model: Crucial P1 500GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD/Solid State Drive (CT500P1SSD8 )
- Form Factor: M.2
- Host Controller Interface: NVMe
- Flash Memory Type: 3D NAND
- Max. Read: 1900 MB/s
- Max. Write: 950 MB/s
- Max. Random Read 4K: 90,000 IOPS
- Max. Random Write 4K: 220,000 IOPS
- Max. Endurance Rating: 100TBW
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Connectivity: 1 x M.2
- Dimensions: 20 x 80 mm (WxHxD)
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0800 013 0330|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: