1TB Firecuda 520 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (ZP1000GM3A002)
1TB M.2 SSD - ZP1000GM3A002 - Read 5000MB/s - Write 4400MB/s - 1800 TBW - 760k Read / 700k Write IOPS - Firecuda 520 - M.2 (2280) PCIe G4 ×4 - NVMe 1.3 - 5 year warranty - 3-year included Rescue Data Recovery
Description:Seagate solid state drives are now even faster with the lastest Gen 4 M.2 drives. These high performance drives are perfect for entering the game first and avoid waiting for all those textures and shaders to load. Seagate are one of the biggest storage brands in the world and with the 5 year warranty that is offered with these drives realiability is a focus.
Seagate® FireCuda® 520 SSD with PCIe® Gen4 ×4 interface is our fastest solid state drive — nearly 45% faster sequential reads/writes than the previous generation. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with all PCIe 4.0 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology. Upgrading to the FireCuda 520 unlocks Gen4 speed and supplies up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Leverage sequential read/write performance up to 5,000/4,400 MB/s, and random read/write up to 760K/700K IOPS.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards and able to reach up to 5 GB/s reads/4.4 GB/s writes.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2 TB), and store your gaming library on your boot drive.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
- Creative professional systems
- High-performance Gaming PCs
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 ×4, NVMe 1.3
- NAND Flash Memory: 3D TLC
- Form Factor: M.2 2280-D2
- Sequential Read/Write: Upto 5000 / Upto 4400 MB/s
- Read 4KB IOPS: Upto 760K
- Write 4KB IOPS: Upto 700K
- MTTF: 1,800,000 hours
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.15mm x 22.15mm x 3.58mm
- Recovery: 3 Years Data Recovery
- Warranty: 5 Years
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: