1TB Corsair Force MP600 M.2 Gen4 PCIe NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive w/ Heatsink
1TB Corsair Force MP600, M.2 (2280) PCIe 4.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, Phison, TLC 3D NAND, 4950MB/s Read, 4250MB/s Write,680k/600k
Product OverviewThe CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD uses Gen4 PCIe technology with blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 4,250MB/s. High-density 3D TLC NAND flash memory provides an ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value, with longevity up to 1,800TB Written. Contained in an industry-standard M.2 2280 form factor and connecting using a high-speed NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 interface, the MP600 is easy to install into a compatible motherboard and is backed by a five-year warranty. If you’re looking for extreme storage performance, go with Gen4 for blazing fast speed.
Features- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/s sequential read and 4,250MB/s sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-Speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 1,800TB Written, the MP600’s longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: