Corsair Force Series F80A 80GB 2.5" SATA-II Solid State Hard Drive - Refurb
Maximum Read: 280MB/sec, Maximum Write: 270MB/sec, Random Write 4KB (Aligned): 50,000 IOPS, Controller: SandForce SF-1200, 30 Day Direct Warranty with Corsair.
What is Corsair Refurb?All Corsair Refurb SSDs are packaged in a white box and they all come without brackets. All our Corsair Refurb Products come with a 30 Day Warranty direct with Corsair only from time of purchase. All items may be second user, a brand new replacement product direct from the Manufacturer, or have just been unpacked and never used. Corsair have refurbished the product themselves and can guarrentee 100% working order.
For maximum performance for the ultimate system. The Corsair Force Series SSD product line offers the highest performance in Read/Write speeds of up to a maximum read speed of 285MB/s and write speed of 275MB/s. If speed is what you are looking for and what you expect from your performance or gaming system the Corsair Force Series SSD’s are the perfect choice.
Based on the SandForce controller, the Corsair Force Series SSD’s are the ultimate performance drive. Your system will start-up faster, applications and games will load quicker and you will see a huge improvement in overall system responsiveness. The Corsair Force Series SSD is the ultimate SSD for your demanding storage requirements.
Fast Performance — Games, applications and files load faster, while your system is more responsive
Compatible — Proven technology with installations on tens of thousands of systems worldwide
Silent operation — No moving parts means zero noise and high reliability
Low Power — Extend battery life for notebook and netbook users
Reliable — Over 1,000,000 hours mean time between failures
Backed by Corsair — A respected name with a passion for great service and support
- Maximum sequential read speed 280 MB/second
- Maximum sequential write speed 270 MB/second
- Random 4K write performance of 50,000 IOPS (4K aligned)
- Latest generation SandForce controller and MLC NAND flash for fast performance
- Internal SATA II connectivity
- TRIM support (O/S support required)
- BGC (Background Garbage Collection)
- No moving parts for increased durability and reliability and quieter operations over standard hard disk drives
- Decreased power usage for increased notebook or netbook battery life
- 2.5" form factor for your portable computer needs
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: