480GB Kingston A400 2.5" SSD / Solid State Drive
Read/Write Speeds: 500MBs/450MBs - 2D NAND - TLC Flash Memory - 7mm Height - 3 Yr Warranty (SA400S37/480G)
A400 480GB SATA 6GB/S 2.5" SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE - (SA400S37/480G)Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s respectively. The A400 is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
The A400 is built with Flash memory which is more reliable and durable than a hard drive. - There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
FEATURES- 10x faster than a hard drive: With incredible read/write speeds, the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- Rugged: The A400 is shock and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Multiple capacities: Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities mean the A400 can suit anyone’s needs.
- Ideal for desktops and notebooks: The A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
SPECIFICATION- Capacity: 480GB
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s): with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Controller: 2Ch
- Data Transfer (ATTO): 240GB — up to 500MB/s read and 350MB/s write
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write
- Storage temperature: 40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 80TB
- Warranty/support: limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01932 738888|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: