Gigabyte UD PRO 256GB Solid State Drive
GP-GSTFS30256GTTD - 2.5" 7mm 3D Nand SSD/Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb
Industry Leading 3D NAND Flash
GIGABYTE UD PRO series SSDs adopt 3D TLC NAND flash, which has higher bit capacity, R/W speed performance, endurance and reliability compared to 2D TLC flash. Moreover, with an optimized controller and firmware, GIGABYTE UD PRO series SSDs provide excellent performance for a smooth PC experience.
External DDR3L SDRAM Cache
The UD PRO SSD is equipped with high speed DDR3L SDRAM cache and does not need to reserve over-provisioning space, thus improving the random Read/Write performance. This means the users can use the full capacity of the drive. Moreover, external DRAM can be a buffer between controller and NAND flash for sustained performance when capacity is occupied by more and more data.
Reliability You Can Trust - 3 Years Limited Warranty
GIGABYTE UD PRO series SSDs possess both high data transferring speed and enhanced endurance, providing durable MTBF* of 1.8 million hours and 3 years or 100 TBW** limited warranty***.
* MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): Measure of how reliable a hardware product or component is.
** TBW (Terabyte Written): the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
*** 3 years or 100 TBW, whichever comes first.
• Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
• Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
• Total Capacity: 256GB*
• Warranty: Limited 3-year or 100TBW***
• NAND: Toshiba BiCS3 3D TLC
• External DDR Cache: 256MB
• Sequential Read MB/s: Up to 530 MB/s
• Sequential Write MB/s: Up to 500 MB/s
• Random Read IOPS: Up to 70k
• Random Write IOPS: Up to 40k
• Dimension (W x H x L): 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
• Mean time between failure (MTBF): 1.8M hours
• Power Consumption (Active): Average: R : 1930mW; W : 2430mW
• Power Consumption (Idle): 170mW
• Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
• Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
• Note: * 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** 3 years or 100 TBW, whichever comes first.
*** TBW (Terabyte Written): the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
**** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|Storage Capacity -GB||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: