Samsung HD154UI EcoGreen F2 1.5TB SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
1.5TB Capacity, SATA-II Interface, 5400RPM Spin Speed, 8.9ms Average Seek Time, 32MB Cache
• MAX.500 GB Formatted Capacity Per Disk
• Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance
• Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps Interface Support
• Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware
• Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
• ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant
• Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity
• ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature
• Intelligent compensation of external disturbance
• ATA 48-bit Address Feature
• SATA Native Command Queuing Feature
• ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature
• Device Initiated SATA Power Management
• Rotational vibration sensor
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0845 726 7864|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by adam
"MAX.500 GB Formatted Capacity Per Disk"
Could you explain what this means please. Is this not 1 hard disk as 1.5tb ?
This means that the internal disks will be 3x500gb, giving you 1.5tb total. Most Hard Drives have multiple disks inside to give a large capacity. This 1 hard disk at ~1.5tb, but internally it's 3 working together.
Question by Carlos
is this compatiable with windows seven ultimate
Comment by David
Will this work with a SATA3 equipped motherboard?
Replace Sky HD Harddrive. by GerryF
I am enquiring to find out if this component could be used to replace the standard drive in a SKY+HD box therefore making it a 1TB box which SKY charge Â£299 for.
I've no idea. I'm pretty sure that'd be against Sky's terms and services though, and thus totally unsupported.
Will this be ok? by Trooper
im thinking about replacing my 500gb sata hdd with this one will i need anything special or differnt to what i have now to run this drive?
Nope, this should work fine.