Samsung HD154UI EcoGreen F2 1.5TB SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
1.5TB Capacity, SATA-II Interface, 5400RPM Spin Speed, 8.9ms Average Seek Time, 32MB Cache
• MAX.500 GB Formatted Capacity Per Disk
• Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance
• Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps Interface Support
• Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware
• Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
• ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant
• Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity
• ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature
• Intelligent compensation of external disturbance
• ATA 48-bit Address Feature
• SATA Native Command Queuing Feature
• ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature
• Device Initiated SATA Power Management
• Rotational vibration sensor
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0845 726 7864|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Incredible value by Andrew
Just installed one of these in our media centre machine to replace the original drive and so add a TB of additional recording space - incredible value on super special, thanks Aria!472 of 1025 people rated this review as helpful
Great Value Storage by DazzaUk
I have two of these running in my ReadyNAS and they run at a super cool 28 degrees in the office.
They are also fairly quiet. Overall very good value, even before applying Aria offers.
1.5TB Samsung EcoGreen F2 SATA-2 Hard Drive by tony.noakes
a great bargain,i got mine this morning,it replace my 1tb,this new drive is verry fast,and dose give me 1.32 tb using vista,all round,at this price it carnt be beaten,i dont think they would be around for much longer...a real bargain.506 of 991 people rated this review as helpful
Fast and Quiet by raystation
Bought this HDD after reading a few good web reviews about it.
Installation: only has SATA power connector - NO MOLEX
Speed Test: HDTach: 82MB/sec sustained read
100MB/sec burst read Hard Disk Sentinel: reports 100% health
I would buy another!
Quick Delivery - Easy Install by Johnny Butcher
I bought this and cable #37601 to add capacity to an ageing Dell Dimension 5100. The whole process was a breeze from start to finish.
Aria's delivery couldn't have been any faster. Got the drive home the day after ordering, installed the drive and cable, switched the device on in the F2 startup menu thingy and formatted through the Device Manager utility in XP.
As my PC is old (5 years) the formatting did take four hours to complete. However, I can't fault either Aria or the hard drive so 5 stars.