Samsung HD154UI EcoGreen F2 1.5TB SATA-II 3.5" Hard Drive
1.5TB Capacity, SATA-II Interface, 5400RPM Spin Speed, 8.9ms Average Seek Time, 32MB Cache
• MAX.500 GB Formatted Capacity Per Disk
• Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance
• Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps Interface Support
• Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware
• Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR
• ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant
• Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity
• ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature
• Intelligent compensation of external disturbance
• ATA 48-bit Address Feature
• SATA Native Command Queuing Feature
• ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature
• Device Initiated SATA Power Management
• Rotational vibration sensor
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0845 726 7864|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Rotational Speed by Accuracy Man
At what Speed does the Spindle Rotate?
Compatability by jamesward93
Im not sure if my motherboard is SATA 2 compatible, would this drive still work?
Generally SATA1 and SATA2 are designed to be backwards compatible with each other. I would recommend checking your motherboard specs first before you purchase a HDD.
how much by capt1701a
Once formatted how much of the 1.5Tb is available, because manufacture don't use the binary because 1.5Tb would be 1536Gb?
In windows the drive would format to around 1.39TB, assuming my maths is correct :)