Akasa 6 Port Internal Card Reader [AK-ICR-07]
Six slot memory card reader and USB port. Supports all popular memory cards including microSD and M2 without adapters.
Akasa 6 Port Card ReaderThis 6-port Media Card Reader can be conveniently positioned at the front of your PC enabling the reading of all popular memory cards in a single location. Compatible with high capacity memory cards (SDHC), has dedicated ports for microSD and M2 ports, this eliminates the need for any card adapters.
Additional USB port provides extra connectivity for convenient data transfer from USB memory sticks or USB enabled mobile phones. Designed to fit 3.5” PC bay, contains two front fascia panels, choose mat black or classic white. Two LED’s indicate power on, card in and data transfer.
Memory card types- Compact Flash (CF I / II, MD)
- Memory Stick (MS Pro, Duo, Magic Gate)
- Secure Digital (SD, SDHC, MMC, MMC Mobile)
- Extreme Digital (X card, Type H, Type M)
- M2 (Memory Stick Micro M2)
- MicroSD (Micro SDHC, Trans Flash)
Features- 6-port card reader
- Supports all popular memory cards
- Accepts microSD and M2 cards without adapters
- High capacity cards (SDHC) compatible
- Additional USB port ideal for USB memory sticks
- High transfer rate with USB 2.0
- Easy to install
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0208 5780055|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Linux by LAF86
Would like to say that this work with Ubuntu.10* (Linux)
Based on some googling, the probable answer is 'not without a struggle'.
Would love to say yes, I'm a long-time linux user myself, but there are no drivers or anything so we certainly offer any guarantees.