LaCie d2 Professional 10TB External Enterprise Class HDD USB Type C 3.1
10TB LaCie STHA8000800 d2 Professional USB-C 3.1 External Hard Drive
PERFECT FOR THE STUDIOFor those that don't need Thunderbolt 3 and just want a reliable, fast drive with tonnes of storage, plus the option to hot swap the internal drives, LaCie's d2 Professional Drive is the ideal desk companion.
Featuring the same design as the d2 Thunderbolt 3, but in a sleek black, this drive provides a strong enclosure with a cooling system designed to drive heat away from the drive to prevent anything going wrong.
With USB C, you'll get fast speeds for transfer, but also they'll work with Macbooks that only have Thunderbolt 3 ports. Included is a USB-C to A cable for those still on USB 3.0 ports too for ultimate compatibility. Included is a Barracuda drive for constant running and these drives mean business. They're made for long running NAS or RAID setups, so you won't have to fret about drives failing on you.
USB-C provides universal compatibility across the board, with adapters allowing you to access the drive via USB-A and Thunderbolt 3 only laptops (like Macbooks) being compatible with the device too. With USB-C, you'll also get incredibly quick speeds for accessing the large files stored on the drive as well.
FULL SUITE, FREE FOR A MONTH
All customers also get access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite for a month. Discover what the Adobe Suite can do for you:
Features- USB-C connector for next-generation computers.
- Up to 10TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video-footage, and files.
- Speeds of up to 240MB/s1 for all your workflows.
- Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC.
- Aluminium uni-body for reduced noise and vibration.
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with RescueData Recovery Services plan.
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® AllApps plan.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: