Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business for 1 Windows PC/Computer
T5D-02826 - MS Office Home and Business 2016, For Windows Eng, Medialess, Contains Download code
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and BusinessOffice Home & Business 2016, 1 PC: The basics you need for your home or small business.
Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
From home projects to homework, Office helps your family make the most of every opportunity, every day. Communicate and share with family, friends, and colleagues. Access your files whenever you need them, using any computer with a web browser.
Office 2016 enables you to create and collaborate with greater productivity than ever:
• Full installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• For 1 PC, business or home use.
• Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users.
What's new with Office 2016?
• All the new Office 2016 applications: Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
• Tools to boost productivity: You don't need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
• Made for teamwork: Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you're in the same room or across the globe.
Create, polish, and share beautiful documents. Now sharing and collaborating with the team is a breeze. The new Word allows you to co-author and edit documents with multiple people at the same time-whether you're in the same room or across the globe. And cloud integration makes sharing docs a cinch.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways. Turn numbers into insights with the new Excel. PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data, and Recommended Charts gives you the best charts to communicate your data. One-Click Forecasting automatically scans worksheets for data trends and formats them into charts and tables.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas. Co-author presentations with your team-working simultaneously. Make comments on relevant text and images and compare different versions of a presentation with Conflict Resolution View.
Organize email, coordinate schedules, and stay up to date with contacts. The new Outlook has push mail support so your inbox is always up-to-date. And improved Conversation View ensures that messages with similar subject lines don't get lumped in with conversations they don't belong to. You'll also find more options in how you incorporate and manage attachments.
Harness your thoughts in your very own digital notebook. Capture, organize and share your ideas with digital notebooks that you can access on any device. Find things quickly with a powerful search engine that tracks your tags and more.
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
• Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set
• Memory: 2 GB Ram
• Hard disk: 3.0 GB available
• Display: 1280x800
• Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10
• Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10.
• Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 , Windows 10 Server.
• Internet Explorer 9,10,11
• Mozilla Firefox 35.x +
• Google Chrome 40+
• Microsoft Edge
• .NET 3.5 required, some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: