Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red [CH-9000003-UK]
An ethusiast grade gaming keyboard designed for MMO and RTS gameplay with premium reponsiveness, superior customizability and outstanding durability.
Cherry MX Red Switches
Cherry® MX Red key switches are the best of the best — they provide the sensitivity and low operating force that professional gamers love. Reaction times are ulra-fast and responsive for quicker double and triple taps. The action is predictable and linear unlike lesser gaming keyboards that have a tactile bump or the annoying click of a typist’s keyboard.
Easily access to your most frequently used macros, presets and key combinations even during the most intense action. You can record up to 54 programmable functions accessible from three separate banks, ideal for grouping macros by function, or access. Macros can be created on-the-fly, customized, and activated with a single keystroke.
Our expertly designed anti-ghosting technology provides flawless control even when you're pressing multiple keys at once. The K90 has individual switches with dedicated diodes for each switch so every key press results in an input and is 100% ghost free without tradeoff or compromise.
Typical USB gaming keyboards are limited to the USB standard six-key rollover. The K90 features increased performance with a 20-key rollover implementation on USB at a blazing fast 1ms (1000 reports per second) reporting rate.
The rugged aluminum chassis provides increased durability and stability compared those that are primarily plastic. The stiff suspension chassis and the laser etched keys are made for durability so they won't degrade over time. And the K90 has over 90 LEDs that provide outstanding illumination even in dim light.
Create up to 50 profiles and share, import and export macros with the Vengeance keyboard gaming software. It's a free download at corsair.com.
On-board memory lets you take it with you. 36Kb of memory built into the K90 lets you take your customizations and profiles with you and use them on any system.
- Light, responsive Cherry MX Red Mechanical switches for fast, efficient gaming action
- 45g actuation force
- 2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
- Rated for 50 million operations
- Gold contacts
- Three banks of eighteen G Macro Keys with Macro Record and Bank Select hot keys
- 36Kb of onboard memory for storing up to three sets of eighteen G keys for gaming on the go
- On-the-fly, macro recording
- Laser-etched, backlit keys with four illumination levels (off, 66%, 75%, and full illumination) selectable from the keyboard
- Six multimedia keys — Stop, Previous, Play/Pause, Next, Mute, Volume Up/Down — with Solid metal, weighted volume “drum roller”
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
- Metal top plate for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- USB pass-through connector giving easy access to a USB port on the back of the keyboard (USB 2.0/1.1/1.0)
- USB Connector with gold plated contacts
- Selectable report rate: 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz (1ms/2ms/4ms/8ms) response time
- 2m non-tangle cable
- Adjustable feet tilt for optimum personalization and positioning
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Next in stock? by Coxey
Hello, is there any indication as to when this product will next be in stock?
Due in today.
Dimensions by Edgey
What are the physical dimensions of this keyboard with wrist rest on?
K90 502(L) x 163(W) x 24(H) mm / 19.7” (L) x 6.4” (W) x 0.94 (H)
K60 438(L) x 163(W) x 24(H) mm / 17.2” (L) x 6.4” (W) x 0.94 (H)
M90 120(L) x74(W) x 40(H) mm / 4.7” (L) x 2.9” (W) x 1.6 (H)
M60 118(L) x 77(W) x 39(H) mm / 4.6” (L) x 3.0“ (W) x 1.5 (H)
Fantastic keyboard by Alex
To anyone pondering about buying this keyboard, my only advice to you is just buy it. I spend days looking at different keyboards like the razer black widow ultimate and a few other top of the line keyboards. I have never tried a mechanical keyboard before this one so I can't tell you how it compares to other types of mechanical switch. What I can tell you is the feel of these keys is fantastic. They make gaming and typing far easier and the backlight on the lowest setting is brighter than my old razer lycosa. The membrane keys on the other hand I'm not too crazy about. The feel of them is a little clumsy compared to the mechanical keys and all the g gaming keys are membrane keys. Also the g keys are lower than the raised qwerty keys so I sometimes miss the key I wanted. The g keys are actually backlit too but with white light while the rest of the keyboards lighting is blue. The aluminium frame of the keyboard is the highlight for be though, the keyboard is solid and feels like a very high quality product that is going to last for years. In the end though its your choice as this is an expensive keyboard but in my opinion it is money worth spending. Hats off to Corsair for a great job.308 of 662 people rated this review as helpful