Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Live Search
  Search in Network Accessories only
Prices switch to exc. VAT VAT
Subscribe to our Super Special mailing list
Find out about Counter Collect
Aria are an Intel Gold Technology Provider
Buy Now, Pay Later with Aria and V12 Finance!

RJ45 Wall Socket Cat 5E (SINGLE)

Stock may vary from item pictured. Retail pictures do not guarantee retail products.

exclude wall mount box [321021]

This item is currently discontinued and at present, we have no replacement on order.
Quickcode: 539  
Stock code: NET-RJ-TW-SK-SIN
Manuf. code: NA
Cust. Rating:   Be the first to write a review.
Remind me by Mail - Your email address:


CAT5 Wall mounted RJ45 socket for internal networks, exclude wall mount box

Warranty Information:

Manufacturer arianet
Warranty Type Aria Warranty Only
Manufacturer Website
Manufacturer Phone 0906 47 00 309
Aria Warranty Only? Yes

Comments, Questions & Reviews:

Latest...CommentsQuestionsReviewsWrite new...

Still confused about package by Adam


Im looking to buy several of these but the Description along with the first question / answer seems contradictory?

Is this the complete package (face palte, 1x RJ45 module and back box for wall mounting?


Response by briana
This is a wall socket with face plate and RJ45 with NO back box

Comment by Pete

sorry to be a bit slow but i just need to double check. does this product come complete with wall mounting box and face plate

Response by Chris R
It does ;)

Comment by AndyB

I am looking to put a double socket in the lounge where the router is and the 2 sockets (single) in two other rooms in the house. What is the best cvable to go between the soctets? Do I just buy 20m and chop of the plugs then wire to sockets? What else do i need to do this job? and do you sell double sockets?

Comment by Owen

You would only need one hub. Go from ur Main PC (server) to the hub then from the hub out to the rest of ur PCs the wires would only have to be straight you only need xover if ur not using a hub. Hope this helps. Owen Whitehead

Comment by Chris

Hi, i want to drill a hole straight through my wall into my brothers room rather than having a cable running across the landing floor. However what sort of cable would i use to link the two boxes? standard or x-over? i've two machines in my room and a pc and laptop in my brothers so would probaly have a hub in each room. (Unless anyother ideas). Thanks

« 1  2  3  4  »