Acer K202HQL 19.5" LED TN Analogue VGA Display Monitor
19.5" Acer K202HQLb TN LED Monitor D-Sub 1600x900 200cd/m2 100M:1 5ms Black UM.IW3EE.001
Everyday K series monitor gives you the beauty you appreciate and the value you need. It showcases captivating widescreen visuals as well as eco-conscious features, making it perfect for enjoying marvelous multimedia at home or in your office, studio or study.
The eco-friendly K2 Series value line is a cost effective display solution for everyday PC use, offering ease-of-use without compromising image quality.
Ergonomic Setup for Computer Workstations
• Adjust monitor height so that the top of the screen is at or slightly below (1-2 inches) eye-level
• Place the monitor a comfortable distance away (between 16 and 28 inches)
• Center the monitor in line between you and the keyboard
• Position the monitor to avoid glare and adjust monitor brightness and contrast to comfortable levels
Impressive 100 million:1contrast ratio
The ultra-high contrast ratio is achieved via Adaptive Contrast Management (ACM), ensuring crystal clear viewing.
Fast 5ms Panel Response Time
The quick response time yields immersive graphics and video display
• 49.5 cm (19.5") HD+ (1600 x 900) Resolution
• Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x65°) Display Technology
• VGA Input
• 5 ms Response Time
• 200 cd/m² Brightness
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0871 760 1000|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: