ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1 PCI Express 1.0 Sound Card Retail
The Asus Xonar DSX offers realistic 3D gaming audio effects; DTS Connect technology for an immersive 7.1 surround experience
ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1 PCI Express 1.0 Sound Card Retail :
• GX2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effectsts
• DTS® Connect technology for an immersive 7.1 surround experience
• 192k/24bit True PC Hi-Fi Enjoyment
• Swappable OPamp socket - Tune up your own sound with ease
• Auto-detect front-panel - best flexibility and connectivity
• Bring the Hi-Fi spirit to your Games, Music, and Movies
• GX 2.5 for realistic 3D gaming audio effects
Feel opponents sneaking behind you and hear voices echo in dungeons with the ASUS-exclusive GX 2.5 gaming audio engine, which allows up to 128 different sound effects at once for a realistic 3D audio experience. It also supports the latest version of EAX® and restores surround gaming in Windows 7 with no additional software.
• DTS® Connect technology for an immersive 7.1-channel surround experience
Consisting of DTS Neo: PC™ and DTS Interactive™ technologies, DTS® Connect brings the world's most wanted hi-fi surround sound to your PC and turns it into a powerful multimedia center and game console.
• Surrounded all the time - DTS Neo: PC™: Converts any stereo signal into 7.1 channels - get the most out of your multi-channel speaker setup!
World's most wanted surround audio at your service - DTS Interactive™: Turns all sound into sensational 7.1 DTS Digital surround via S/PDIF output - feed your AV receiver the best surround available!
• True 192KHz/24-bit PC hi-fi enjoyment
Enjoy music file convertion at the highest quality with no sample rate downgrade.
• Swappable operational amplifiers - tune up your own sound
A design once only seen on hi-end audio equipment is now presented on the Xonar DSX 7.1. It allows you to customize your sound with no soldering, and thus create your favorite listening experience with ease.
• Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output
The Intel® HDA-compatible front-panel header automatically switches output between the back and the front of the case once speakers/headphones are plugged in. Never again will you be bothered by the need to change connection settings manually!
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: