16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 Memory Kit - White
16GB (2x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX White, PC4-25600 (3200), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 16-20-20-38, XMP 2.0, 1.35V
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 C16 Memory
VENGEANCE LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminium for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 299 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 299 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colours to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom.
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior overclocking ability.
- A solid aluminium heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
- Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
- Available in multiple colours to match the style of your system.
- Limited lifetime warranty provides complete peace of mind.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: