AMD 16 Core Ryzen Threadripper 1950X Unlocked Processor
AMD Ryzenâ„¢ Threadripper 1950X, S TR4, 16 Core, 32 Thread, 3.4GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo, 40MB, 64 Lane, 180W, CPU, Retail
AMD Threadripper 1950X 16 Core, 32 Thread CPU
AMDâ€™s new Threadripper processors provide the ultimate in CPU performance, the likes of which has never been seen before. With the Ryzen Threadripper 1920X packing a phenomenal 12 Cores & 24 Threads, combined with a boost speed of up to 4GHz, this CPU lays waste to single-threaded & multi-threaded tasks alike. Coupled with support for up to 64 PCIe lanes, this is the processor you need for massive multi-way graphics or large arrays of NVMe PCIe drives. For the enthusiasts out there, this CPU is unlocked, to allow you to squeeze ever last drop of Threadripper power for maximum performance & bragging rights.
FEATURES- 16 cores / 32 threads.
- 3.4 GHz base and 4.0 GHz precision boost clocks.
- Support for 64 PCIeÂ® lanes.
- Unlocked for overclocking.
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X processor.
- Instructions Poster for installing the processor; includes warranty information.
- Cooler mounting bracket.
- Torque wrench.
SPECIFICATION- CPU Type: AMD Ryzenâ„¢ Threadripper
- CPU Model: 1950X
- Socket: TR4
- Architecture: Zen
- Manufacturing Process: 14 nm
- No. of Cores: 16 Core
- No. of Threads: 32
- Clock Speed: 3.4 GHz
- Turbo Speed: 4.0 GHz
- Unlocked CPU: Yes
- Max. Memory Speed: DDR4 - 2666
- Max. Memory Channels: Quad (4)
- PCIe Lanes Supported: 64
- L1 Cache: 1.125MB
- L2 Cache: 8MB
- L3 Cache : 40MB
- Max. TDP: 180W
- Thermal Specification: 68 Â°C
- Heatsink Not Included, Sold Separately
- Package Type: Retail
Please note: AMDâ€™s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software.
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01276 932318|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|Top Potential Overclock||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: