750W - Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Cert Power Supply/PSU
CP-9020123-UK - Single Rail - 2x 6+2 PCie - 4x SATA - 4x Molex - 140mm Silent Fan - Braided cabling - 85% Eff - 5Yr Warranty.
750W - Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Cert Power SupplyThe CX Series power supply from Corsair is a great entry level PSU and is an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades. CX Series PSUs are available in a variety of power configurations, and include features that are normally found only on premium power supplies. The matt black finish, black sleeved cables and black connectors give the CX750 a high-tech look.
FEATURES:• 80 Plus Bronze: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
• 5-year warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
• Black housing, cable sleeving and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
• Thermally controlled 140mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
• LLC resonant topology with DC to DC: Ensures improved efficiency at lower loads and compatibility with all modern day chipsets and CPUs.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Manufacturer: 750W - Corsair CX750 ( CP-9020123-UK )
• 80 Plus Cert - Bronze Certification
• Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: 62.5A
-Rail 2 +12V: N/A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 62.5A
• Modular: No
• SLI/CrossFire: N/A
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x2
- SATA Power Connector: x4
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x4
- FDD Power Connector: x1
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 86 x 140
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Mounting screws - Manual
- Cable Ties
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Would this be ok with these? by Matt
Would this be ok and fit in my cooler master k350 case with a MSI Z87-GD65, Intel Core i7-4790K, and a MSI GTX 970 GAMING Twin Frozr V 4GB?
Thanks for the help.
Yes, plenty of power there.
Will it work? by James12roe
I'm building a PC for the first time and I'm wondering if this PSU will work with the following?
Yes those components will be fine.
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 ACX Compatability by James Pollard
Is this PSU compatible with the EVGA GeForce GTX 770 ACX (Stock Code: EV-02G-P4-2773-KR)? EVGA say it requires an 8 pin PCIe power cable, and a 6 pin PCIe power cable. This PSU says it has a 6+2 pin PCIe power cable - I presume it can be used as a 6 or an 8 pin power cable, and is therefore compatible?
Thanks in advance!
Yes this PSU is compatible, the 6+8 pin connectors can be used either as a 6 pin of an 8 pin.
Thanks for your question
will it fit by mushrooms
would this fit into BitFenix Shinobi USB 3.0 Black Midi Tower Gaming Case
Yes this will fit in that case.
R9 280X - HELP! by Irv
Was wondering if this PSU would be fine to run this system
- i5 Sandybridge (3.3GHZ)
- Samsung DDR3 RAM (8GB)
- 1TB WD BLUE
- ASUS ATX Motherboard
- XFX R9 280X DD Black Edition
- Three Acer 24" Monitors (Will be playing games such as BF4 across all 3 monitors)
Get back to me, Thanks.
This PSU will be fine for that setup.