700W - Aerocool Integrator 80+ Cert Power Supply
ACP-I700HG - Single Rail - 2x PCIe - 7x SATA - 4x Molex - 120mm Silent Fan - Braided cabling - 85% Eff - 2Yr Warranty.
700W Aerocool Integrator 80+ Cert Power SupplyAerocool launched brand new Integrator power supply series aim to mainstream computing systems.
FEATURES:• Black Outlook - Elegant black PSU casing with fully black mesh cables.
• ATX12V ver.2.31 - Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.3.
• High Efficiency - High efficiency PSU - up to 85% efficiency.
• Single 12V Rail - Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Long Cabling - Main cable length up to 550mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• Two PCIe - Two PCIe 6+2pin connector for mid-range graphic card.
• 7 SATA - Up to 7 SATA connectors supports for numbers of hard drives.
• 12cm Silent Fan - 12cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Fully Protection - Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Fully Safety - Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly - ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
SPECIFCATIONS:• Manufacturer: 700W Aerocool Integrator ( ACP-I700HG )
• Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: N/A
-Rail 2 +12V: N/A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 56 A
• Modular: No
• SLI/CrossFire: No
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x2
- SATA Power Connector: x7
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x4
- FDD Power Connector: x1
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 85 x 140
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Mounting screws
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0870 012 0021|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
GTX 1070 SLI by Edavrg
Will this power supply be enough for 2 way sli 1070's with an i5 6600k OC and 16GB DDR4 (3000+ MHz)?
Hi, It will probably run, however, i would strongly recommend that you do not! This power supply is great for the price, however, with 2 cards and a OC CPU this card will be running at 100% constantly. I would definalty go for a PSU priced at around £100+. Have a look at 66293