750W - Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Cert Power Supply/PSU
CP-9020123-UK - Single Rail - 2x 6+2 PCie - 4x SATA - 4x Molex - 140mm Silent Fan - Braided cabling - 85% Eff - 5Yr Warranty.
750W - Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze Cert Power SupplyThe CX Series power supply from Corsair is a great entry level PSU and is an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades. CX Series PSUs are available in a variety of power configurations, and include features that are normally found only on premium power supplies. The matt black finish, black sleeved cables and black connectors give the CX750 a high-tech look.
FEATURES:• 80 Plus Bronze: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
• 5-year warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
• Black housing, cable sleeving and connectors: Give your build the high-end look without breaking the bank
• Thermally controlled 140mm fan: Quiet operation across a wide range of loads
• LLC resonant topology with DC to DC: Ensures improved efficiency at lower loads and compatibility with all modern day chipsets and CPUs.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Manufacturer: 750W - Corsair CX750 ( CP-9020123-UK )
• 80 Plus Cert - Bronze Certification
• Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: 62.5A
-Rail 2 +12V: N/A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 62.5A
• Modular: No
• SLI/CrossFire: N/A
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x2
- SATA Power Connector: x4
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x4
- FDD Power Connector: x1
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 86 x 140
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- Power Cable
- Mounting screws - Manual
- Cable Ties
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
compatible by andrew c
hi will this work with a ASUS P6TSE a intel i7 920 8gb ram 2 nvidia 770 in sli
Yes that will be fine.
Artic f12s by LordLex
Can I connect my Artic f12s to this power unit?
If the f12 fans have molex connectors the that will be fine, if not and you have no slots on the motherboard left I would recommend getting a fan with molex extension cable.
Graphics Card compatability by Conor
Can I use this with an AMD Radeon 7950?
Yes that will be fine.
Would this all work? by Carl
Would this system work?
Bitfenix comrade midi-tower
Seagate barracuda 1TB hard drive
kingston 240GB SSD
corsair vengeance 8GB (2x4)
gigabyte gtx 970
asus z97-p atx motherboard
and this power supply
Yes, all of those items will be compatible.
Will this push my CF system by Jon
Will this work for my current set up
Arianet Triton case
twin xfx 7870 dd running xfire
also 2 purewings 2 120 mm case fans.
Yes this PSU will be fine for your system.