be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W Silent Power Supply
Runs at continuous advertised power, peak is 400w. 120mm silent be quiet! fan included. ErP-2014 compliant. 80 Plus Bronze certified up to 88% efficient. Black enclosure with sleeved cables. 1 x 8-pin (6+2) PCI-E connector. Max 27A output on 12v Rail.
Description:Exceptionally Quiet, Superior Reliability, Great Value
Pure PowerTM L8 350W proves that true affordability means peerless dependability and best-in-class features—not cutting corners and settling for less. Whether you are assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, or building a multimedia or gaming system, your build will benefit from the premium features be quiet!’s German team has designed into this unit.
• Silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan with durable Rifle- Bearing-Technology (unlike sleeve bearings they do not deteriorate and get louder over time).
• 80PLUS Bronze efficiency (up to 88%)
• Up to 27A available on 12v rail
• Sleeved cable length for improved cooling
• One PCIe connector for high-power GPU card support
• Meets energy-saving requirements of Intel C6/C7, ErP2014 and Energy Star 5.2 guidelines.
• Ready for Intel® HaswellTM platform
• Stronger +12V rails increase power stability
• German product conception, design and quality control
• Three year warranty
Pure Power L8 350W means rock-solid voltages, strong reliability, high efficiency and exceptional quiet—the best combination of features, performance and quality in the class—at a very popular price. Now THAT is value!"
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||3|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Question by Eddie
Hi, Im looking to build a new PC, and wondered if this power supply was compatible with the following other components?
61860 Graphics Card
61340 2 Case Fans
60578 LED kit
52680 Wireless Dual Band
48501 1TB Seagate Barracuda
No, you will require at least a 450W PSU for the graphics card alone.