600W - AeroCool Integrator 80+ Cert Power Supply
ACP-I600HG - Single Rail - 2x 6+2 PCie - 7x SATA - 4x Molex - 120mm Silent Fan - Braided cabling - 85% Eff - 2Yr Warranty
600W Aerocool Integrator PSUAerocool launched brand new Integrator power supply series aim to mainstream computing systems
FEATURES:• Black Outlook - Elegant black PSU casing with fully black mesh cables.
• ATX12V ver.2.31 - Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.3.
• High Efficiency - High efficiency PSU - up to 85% efficiency.
• Single 12V Rail - Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Long Cabling - Main cable length up to 550mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• Two PCIe - Two PCIe 6+2pin connector for mid-range graphic card.
• 7 SATA - Up to 7 SATA connectors supports for numbers of hard drives.
• 12cm Silent Fan - 12cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Fully Protection - Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Fully Safety - Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly - ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Manufacturer: 600W Aerocool Integrator ( ACP-I600HG )
• Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: N/A
-Rail 2 +12V: N/A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 46 A
• Modular: No
• SLI/CrossFire: No
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x2
- SATA Power Connector: x7
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x4
- FDD Power Connector: x1
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 85 x 140
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- Mounting Screws
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0870 012 0021|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
? by C mcmic
Hi dose this psu work with the asus dual raedeon rx 460 O2G and dose the psu and the gc work with the micro atx motherboard
Yes those should all be fine.
PSU by John
Hi, will this PSU be compatible with the MSI H170 GAMING M3 mobo? thank you.
Hi John, They should work fine together.
PSU swap by Steve M
Is this PSU suitable as a straight swap for an EVGA 500W 80 PLUS in a Jack Frags build, as my EVGA has died? Thanks
This PSU will be a suitable replacement for the EVGA
GPU by Pepp
Hi, can i connect a R9 380 to this PSU? thanks.
Yes This PSU has both enough PCIe connectors and output wattage for the R9 380
Question by Liam
Does this power supply have the correct connectors for a GTX 970?
Hi, Yes This PSU comes with 2 x 6+2pin PCI-E Power connectors.