500W - Aerocool Integrator 80+ Cert Power Supply - OEM
- ACP-I500HG-OEM - Single Rail - 1x 6+2 PCie - 6x SATA - 3x Molex - 120mm Silent Fan - Braided cabling - 85% Eff - 2Yr Warranty.
500W Aerocool Integrator PSU - OEMAerocool launched brand new Integrator power supply series aim to mainstream computing systems
FEATURES:• Black Outlook - Elegant black PSU casing with fully black mesh cables.
• ATX12V ver.2.31 - Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.3.
• High Efficiency - High efficiency PSU - up to 85% efficiency.
• Single 12V Rail - Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Long Cabling - Main cable length up to 550mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• One PCIe - One PCIe 6+2pin connector for mid-range graphic card.
• 6 SATA - Up to 6 SATA connectors supports for numbers of hard drives.
• 12cm Silent Fan - 12cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Fully Protection - Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Fully Safety - Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ECO friendly - ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Manufacturer: 500W Aerocool Integrator ( ACP-I500HG-OEM )
• Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: N/A
-Rail 2 +12V: N/A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 38 A
• Modular: No
• SLI/CrossFire: No
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x1
- SATA Power Connector: x6
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x3
- FDD Power Connector: x1
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 85 x 140
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- No Power Cable
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||0870 012 0021|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
OEM? by Dan
Hi, could someone please clarify what the OEM means in the title? Thanks.
OEM is short for original equipment manufacturer. This basically means that you don't get the retail box and sometimes means that you don't get certain parts. When buying a OEM PSU ensure you have a kettle lead already as you dont always receive one.