750W EVGA SuperNova G2 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply
The EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 has arrived! This power supply is 80 Plus Gold Rated, offers 750W of continuous power, exceptional efficiency and is fully modular.
Description:Unleash the next generation in power with the EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply. Based on the award winning G2 series Power Supplies from EVGA, this PSU features 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency, and clean, continuous power to every component. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation. The new ECO Thermal Control Fan System offers fan modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. Backed by a 10 year warranty and Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 is not only the right choice for your system today, it is also the best choice for your system tomorrow.
- Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP - (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- ATX Cable 1x 600mm (m)
- EPS Cable 2x 700mm (m)
- PCIE Cable 4x 700mm (m)
- SATA Cable 3x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m)
- Four-Pin Peripheral Cable 1x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m)
- Floppy Adapter 1x 100mm
- AC Power 1x 1500mm (m)
- CONNECTOR QUANTITY
- 24 Pin ATX 1x
- EPS (CPU) 2x 8pin (4+4)
- PCIE 4x 8pin (6+2)
- SATA 9x
- Four-Pin Peripheral 4x
- Floppy 1x
- Input Voltage 100 - 240 VAC
- AC Input 10A
- Input Frequency Range 50 - 60 Hz
- Efficiency Gold Rated - 90% Typical
- 12v - 62.4A
- Dimensions: 85mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 180mm (L)
- Approvals TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, WEEE, RoHS
- 10yr Warranty
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||10|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
AMD Crossfire by Mike
Does this power supply support AMD Crossfire as I noticed in the features that it supports NVIDIA SLI ready?
Yes it does.
12v Power by Richard
Is the 8pin EPS plug splittable? My motherboard has the older style 4 pin power plug
Yes it is a 4+4 Pin cable.
Question by James
Does this power supply accept molex cable? if not, how can I supply power to my case leds? there is no support within the mobo.
This PSU has 4 molex (4 pin peripheral) cables.