750W - Corsair TX750M 80+ Gold Semi Modular Power Supply
CP-9020131-UK - 750W 80+ Gold Hybrid Modular / Single Rail / 62A + 12V / 120mm Fan / ATX PSU / 7 Year Manufacturer Warranty
750W Corsair TX750M 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSUThe CORSAIR TX-M Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation and a semi-modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat and together with the rifle bearing fan yields virtually silent operation. Build without worry knowing you’re backed by the CORSAIR 7-year warranty, technical support and customer service.
FEATURES:• 50c Operating Temperature: Can output full power even at very high ambient temperatures.
• 80 Plus Gold: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies.
• Semi-Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow.
• 7-Year Warranty: Backed by CORSAIR's legendary technical support and customer service.
• 120mm Rifle Bearing Fan: Quieter than ball bearing but longer life than sleeve bearing.
• All Japanese Capacitors: Unparalleled reliability, even at higher operating temperatures.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Model: TX750M Corsair (CP-9020131-UK)
• Wattage 750 W
• 80+ Certification: Gold
• Max. Efficiency 90 %
• Modularity: Hybrid Modular
• Cooling: 120mm Fan
• Max. Combined Output +12V 62 A
• EPS 12V: Yes
: 1x 20+ 4 Pin
: 1 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
: 4 x 4-pin Molex
: 2 x 6+2-pin PCIe
: 1 x FDD Power
: 4 x SATA
• Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140 (WxHxD)
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||7|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||4|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: