GameMax 550 Watt Fully Modular RGB LED PSU/Power Supply
550W GameMax RGB Series, Full Modular, 80PLUS Gold, Single Rail, 36A, 140mm RGB Fan, RGB Logo, ATX PSU
GameMax 550 Watt Fully Modular RGB LED PSU/Power SupplyGame Max RGB series power supply offers Value and Performance. They are the most suitable for cost/performance ratio and is the best choice for a system builder. The 12V CPU power and modern PCIe 6 + 2 Pin connectors are ready for high-end gaming systems. There is full electrical protection and official safety and also the quality promise by Game Max.
- With the memory function, turn on the power supply again the initial state is the same as the state of when the PSU was turned off.
- Press the RGB controller switch successively, the lights change to be Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple, breathing lights and the colours can mix mode in turn.
- Breathing Light Mode: Make the lights bright gradually in two seconds, make the lights dim gradually in two seconds, play cycle from white colour to purple colour.
- Colour Mix Mode: the lights change from white to purple colour in turn and keep 0.5 Seconds at the peak of each colour and it takes 4 Seconds between the two colours.
- In any mode, press the RGB controller switch for three seconds, the lights go out
Features- Powerful single +12V rails offers stable DC output and supports high-end graphic cards and PC systems.
- 80+ Gold APFC, High-Efficiency and 90+ Certified.
- Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
- RGB Ring Fan on the top, RGB Illuminated logo on the side and the lights are coming from the top and side. The Colours include: Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow and Purple.
- Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
- Full modular output connector.
Edition: RGB Series
Wattage: 550 W
80 PLUS Certification: 80 PLUS Gold
Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac): 88 %
Fans: 1x 140mm w/ RGB LEDs
Internal +12V Rails: Single Rail
Rail 1 +12V: 36 A
Max. Combined Output +12V: 36 A
Modularity: Full Modular
EPS 12V: Yes
Motherboard Connector: 20-pin
: 1 x 4+4-pin CPU +12V (EPS)
: 3 x 4-pin Molex
: 1 x 6+2-pin PCIe
: 6 x SATA
Dimensions: 150 x 85 x 165 mm (WxHxD)
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: