Antec TruePower New Series 650W Modular Power Supply
The TruePower New series by Antec offers users an advanced power supply solution, striking the perfect balance of reliability, efficiency and quality.
Description:TruePower, the original high-performance power supply, has been totally re-engineered to satisfy today’s demands for quality, reliability and performance. Antec’s TP-650 offers users its most advanced power supply yet, featuring Japanese brand capacitors for reliability, DC to DC converters for exceptional voltage regulation, a Japanese brand 120mm PWM fan for quiet operation and 80 PLUS® Bronze certification for greater efficiency. The TP-650 is the ideal solution for power users, elite system builders and quality-minded enthusiasts alike.
- NVIDIA™ SLI™ - ready certified - 80PLUS® Bronze Certified saves energy and lowers your electric bill - DC to DC voltage regulator modules for greater system stability
- 120mm PWM fan runs up to 50% quieter than standard fans
- Advanced Hybrid Cable Management improves airflow and reduces clutter - Double layer PCB optimizes cooling efficiency and allows for heavy duty components
- Universal Input and Active Power Factor Correction - Supports dual GPUs and dual/quad core CPUs
- 4 +12V output circuits provide stable power
- ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.91 - Dimensions: 86mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 150mm (D)
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
PC CONFIG by James
Would this power supply be able to handle this spec:
Asus P7P55D-E LX Intel P55
Intel core i3 540 (3.06Ghz @ 4.00Ghz)
4GB Corsair XMS3
EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SC (SUPERCLOCKED)
Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Dual Fan
1x SSD 1
1x 1TB HD
1x DVD Drive
This should be fine for those components and overclocking.
Recommendation by Zee
Hi would you recommend this for a pc that has the new i5 2500k, a nvidia graphics card with its own cooler and 4gb ram? Thanks
Yes, this is a good PSU and should handle basically any single-GPU setup.
Correct Psu by Abz
Would you suggest this PSU for i7 930, gigabyte ga-x58-u3dr, 12gb ram, nvidia gtx 470, 4 case fans?
I would suggest something with a higher rating like 850w to ensure you've got enough power.
Comment by jimmy
Will this power this motherboard?
Asus M4A78LT-M AMD 760G AM3 Motherboard
Yes, but it will also depend on on your other items though. But for a mid-range system this would be fine.
Sata connectors by ListysDad
How many sata power connectors does this come with please?
9 Sata power connectors (on 3 cables)