Corsair HX1200i 1200W '80 Plus Platinum' Digital Modular Power Supply
CP-9020070-UK - Corsair 1200W HXi 80 PLUS Platinum High Performance Modular Power Supply
Description:HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°c capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed. - Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation. - The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 8 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 16 x SATA
- 12 x 4-Pin-Molex
- 2 x Floppy
- 1 x Digital Link
- 1 x USB Link
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||10|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: