1050W - Game Max GM1050 80+ Silver Modular Power Supply
GM-1050 - Dual Rail - 4x 6+2 PCie - 9x SATA - 3x Molex - 120mm Silent Fan - Flat cabling - 88% Eff - SLI/CrossFire Ready - 1Yr Warranty.
1050W - Game Max GM1050 80+ Silver Modular Power SupplyGameMax Semi-Modular Series is a semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering, with semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, allowing you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables allows it to be tidy and better airflow inside your case. High 80 Plus efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities and better efficiency and protection gives the user durability and total confidence in your next system build.
FEATURES:• Elegant black PSU casing with full black mesh cables.
• ATX12V Ver.2.30 compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.31.
• High efficiency PSU, up to 88% efficiency.
• Extended 12V Rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Longer 20 + 4 and 4 + 4 pins up to 600mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• 14cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Full protection functions with OVP / UVP / OPP / SCP / SIP.
• Safety and EMC certified by CE.
• ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
• Semi-modular cables for easy maintenance.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Manufacturer: 1050W - Game Max GM1050 ( GM-1050 )
• 80 Plus Cert - Silver Certification
• Internal +12V Rails: Dual Rail
-Rail 1 +12V: 38A
-Rail 2 +12V: 38A
-Rail 3 +12V: N/A
-Rail 4 +12V: N/A
-Rail 5 +12V: N/A
-Rail 6 +12V: N/A
-Rail 7 +12V: N/A
-Rail 8 +12V: N/A
-Max. Combined Output +12V: 76A
• Modular: Yes (Hybrid Modular)
• SLI/CrossFire: Yes
- 20+4 Pin Motherboard Connector: x1
- 4+4 Pin CPU Connector: x1
- 6+2 Pin PCIe Graphics card Connector: x4
- SATA Power Connector: x9
- 4 Pin Molex Connector: x3
• Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 160 x 85 x 150
• What's in the Box:
- Power Supply
- 5x Output cables
- Mounting Screws
- 2x Cable Ties
- No Mains Cable Included
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||1|
|4-Pin MOLEX Adapters||3|
|CPU Power Adaptor||4+4|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: