650W Corsair TX650 V3 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply
The Enthusiast Series TX650 V3 power supply combines up to 85% energy-efficiency, with low noise and 650 watts of clean, stable, continuous power. It is ideal for mid-range to high-end PCs and gaming rigs. For systems with large RAID arrays or multiple-GPU configurations, Corsair also offers TX V2 power supplies in higher current 750W (Model TX750V2) or 850W (Model TX850V2) configurations.
Compatible with the new Intel 4th Generation Haswell Processors.
0x 4-Pin CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
1x 8-Pin (4+4-Pin) CPU +12V Power (Motherboard power)
8x SATA Power (HDD/SSDs, Optical Drives)
8x 4-Pin Molex Power (Fans, old HDDs, Water-Cooling Pumps)
2x FDD Power (Old Floppy, Soundcards or other add-on expansion cards)
0x 6-Pin PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
2x 8-Pin (6+2-Pin) PCI-e Power (Graphics Cards)
Designed to deliver the clean, stable power your system deserves.
When you build or upgrade your own system, you want a power supply that meets both your power requirements and your exacting standards for performance and noise. The entire Enthusiast Series TX V3 family has been designed to do just that. With any TX V3 PSU, you'll find the right balance between price and the features you want: high efficiency, tight voltage regulation, low ripple and noise, and thermally-controlled fan speed.
Unlike many "value-oriented" power supplies, the entire range of TX V3 power supplies are designed to continuously deliver their rated power, all the way to 50°C ambient temperature. And with the tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise that Corsair's Enthusiast Series in known for, you'll get clean power too. No more random crashes caused by dirty or insufficient power!
All TX V3 power supplies deliver up to 85% efficiency, feature a single +12V rail for simple installation, and are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms, as well as NVIDIA and AMD multi-GPU configurations. They are even ErP ready, so your system can use as little as 1W of power in standby mode (when used with an ErP-compliant motherboard).
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V3 Features:
• Conforms to the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
• An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
• Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
• 80 PLUS® Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
• Universal AC input from 90~264V
• Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
• A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
• Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||5|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: