Asus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR EATX Motherboard + Intel CashBack Deal!
Socket 2011-3, Intel X99 Chipset, 5x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 1x PCI-E x1, 12x SATA 6Gb/s, SATA Express, M.2 Slot, 14x USB 3.0, 8x USB 2.0, Intel Gb LAN, WIFI, 7.1 HD Audio, Quad Crossfire & Quad SLI Support, E-ATX
Please click banner above for more information regarding Intel Cashback deal with Asus Z97 & X99 Motheboards
Offer Valid from 18th May - 26th June 2015
4-Way SLI™/CrossFireX™ support
Perfect spacing and PCI Express 3.0 speed for incredible graphics!
Unleash the full power of multiple graphics cards for visuals that never stutter, with just the right amount of space between each card. Onboard switches let you selectively enable or disable cards in a flash - configuring multi-GPU setups has never been easier!
Intuitive overclocking command center!
Get your hands on real-time system monitoring and tweaking in two modes. For both, a clear 2.6-inch display keeps you informed and in full control - so you can maximize the available power!
OC Panel can be installed directly into a 5.25-inch drive bay to provide real-time monitoring of multiple vital parameters, including CPU temperature, ratios, base clock and fan speeds. The CPU Level Up button provides instant control over two-stage overclocking, while CPU fan speeds can be adjusted to Turbo, Standard and Silent modes - super-simple controls, all at your fingertips.
OC Panel can also be used as external overclocking console. In this mode, there are connectors and switches for exclusive ROG features including Subzero Sense, VGA SMB, VGA Hotwire, Slow Mode and Pause. You also have direct access to four-pin fans connectors - four in total! - as well as remote power and reset buttons.
- Intel® Core™ i7 processors on LGA 2011-v3 socket
- Intel X99 Express chipset
- OC Socket, OC Panel, Safe Boot and ReTry buttons - Powerful tuning kit for breaking records
- Extreme Engine Digi+ IV - Primo components for rock-steady power
- DirectCU, X-Socket II, multiple thermal sensors and Fan Xpert 3 - Stay even cooler
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 M.2, dual SATA Express, 3T3R 802.11ac Wi-Fi - Unparalleled connectivity with blistering-fast transfer speeds
- SupremeFX 2014, Sonic Radar II, Intel Ethernet, LANGuard, GameFirst III, KeyBot, RAMDisk - Hear more, banish lag, accelerate loading and control
- Manufacturer: Asus - Form Factor: E-ATX - CPU Socket: 2011-3 - Chipset: Intel X99 - Memory Type: DDR4 - Memory Channel: Quad - Memory Speed (Mhz): DDR4 - 3000(OC) - Memory Capacity: 64GB - Graphics Interface: PCIe 3.0 (x16) - SLI Support: Quad SLi - Crossfire Support: Quad CrossFireX - Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 / 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 Bandwidth) / 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 / 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 Bandwidth)
1 x EZ Plug connector (4-pin Molex Power connector)
1 x FP Audio Header
1 x LN2 Mode Header
1 x M.2
1 x MemOK! Button
8 x Memory Slots (DDR4)
9 x ProbeIt Measurement Points
1 x Reset Button
1 x ROG Header
2 x SATA Express
8 x SATA III - 6Gb/s
1 x START (Power On) button
1 x System panel connector
3 x Thermal sensor connector
1 x Thunderbolt header
1 x TPM Header
1 x 10/100/1000 (LAN)
1 x 7.1 Audio I/O
1 x Clear CMOS Button
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo
1 x ROG Connect On/Off switch
1 x SPDIF Out (Optical)
2 x USB 2.0
10 x USB 3.0
1 x WiFi / Bluetooth Module
2 x USB 2.0 Header
2 x USB 3.0 Header
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
|Number of PCI-E Slots - x16||5|
|SATA II Ports||0|
|SATA III Ports||12|
|USB 3.0 Ports||14|
|USB 2.0 Ports||8|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
M.2 port type? by aligs2920
I am looking to install a M.2 SSD into this for my OS but I am not sure what type of key does this motherboards port supports.
Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e SSD
This is the M.2 SSD I am thinking about getting but this has an m-key. I am looking at other types of M.2 SSDs as well which have either a b-key or a b+m-key.
That motherboard will only support M key M.2 SSD's so that one will be fine.