ASUS ROG STRIX B660-G GAMING WIFI Intel B660 PCIe 5.0 mATX Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B660-G GAMING WIFI, Intel B660, S 1700, DDR5, PCIe 5.0, SATA3, 2x M.2, 2.5GbE, ax WiFi, mATX
ROG STRIX B660-G GAMING WIFI
ROG Strix B660-G Gaming WiFi is the premiere choice for DIY builders who enjoy working with a well-balanced microATX-based platform. Its hefty heatsinks and premium power delivery unleash the full force of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors that feature full support for DDR5 memory and PCIe® 5.0. Meanwhile, onboard passively cooled PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots offer lightning-fast data transfers for an endless variety of scenarios. Finally, a stack of exclusive intelligent controls and ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile tuning can work together to optimise every aspect of system performance.
Teamed Power Stages
12+1 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors can take full advantage of.
Alloy Chokes and Durable Capacitors
High-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
Procool Power Connector
The ASUS ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
Digi+ Power Control
The Digi+ voltage regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
ASUS AI Cooling technology automatically manages and controls motherboard-connected fans to ensure optimal settings based on current system load and temperature.
CPU temperature detection
AI Cooling detects CPU temperatures and uses a proprietary algorithm to calculate the lowest fan speed required to effectively cool the system and keep fan noise down.
Under stable system loads, the software then automatically lowers fan* speed to the optimal setting, decreasing fan noise without compromising performance.
AI Cooling continues to monitor the system and adjust fan speed based on current load.
The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users — beginners, experts, and everyone in between — optimise network settings to ensure smooth online gameplay. New to this generation, GameFirst VI features AI-enhanced identification and boost technologies to ensure faster and smarter network optimisation.
GameFirst VI analyses usage patterns and the digital signatures of your applications and compares them to a database of over 200,000 apps.
GameFirst VI intelligently switches application priority and adjusts bandwidth, depending on the situation. When gaming, it accelerates and prioritises game packets to give you supersmooth online gameplay ? even when you're streaming high-quality video or transferring large files.
An intuitive graph provides an overview of real-time network status. Simply click on the tab to view the current bandwidth usage of each application, geolocation status of each network connection, or an analysis of the WiFi channels.
DDR5 Overclocking Strength
Comprehensive memory tuning options are the cornerstone of ROG motherboards. For DDR5, ROG Strix B660-G Gaming WiFi breaks performance limits by providing a stacked suite of overclocking parameters for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
- A dedicated circuit on the motherboard safely circumvents DDR5 memory PMIC restrictions, allowing you to step past the default 1.1-volt limit and push frequency and timings to the max.
- Ordinarily, a restricted PMIC that has been unlocked requires the system to be fully power-cycled each time memory voltage is adjusted. ROG motherboards leverage onboard hardware and firmware to cleverly work around this irksome limitation, enabling voltage adjustments to be applied through the same soft system-reset process employed for previous generations of DDR memory.
- For users new to memory overclocking, ROG Strix B660-G Gaming WiFi includes the exclusive ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP)* firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules.
WIFI 6 (802.11 AX)
Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5x improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software that provides superior audio. In ROG Strix B660-G Gaming WiFi, SupremeFX features the S1220A codec to increase playback resolution from 192 kHz to 384 kHz across all channels. The front-panel output is streamed through a highly integrated Savitech amplifier that’s capable of driving of a wide variety of gaming headsets and high-fidelity headphones.
Undeniably ROG STRIX
ROG Strix B660-G Gaming WiFi reinforces the sci-fi aesthetic of the ROG worldview with slanted Strix lettering etched into the I/O heatsink. Meanwhile, an illuminated ROG logo just below features customisable RGB lighting to give users the freedom to personalise their rig.
Outshine the Competition
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to outshine the competition. They also feature built-in ASUS Aura technology that enables full RGB lighting control, and a variety of presets for both embedded RGB LEDs and third-party lighting strips. In addition, all lighting can be easily synced with other Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY and more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
For added convenience, MemTest86 has been pre-installed into the ROG UEFI (BIOS). Run the test to pinpoint memory issues with just one click, without needing to insert a USB stick or load an operating system. The memory report will also be stored in the BIOS archives for reference.
Designed to simplify setup, EZ mode presents vital settings and stats on a single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as more comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) provides AI Suite 3 with the intelligence needed to automatically fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclocking settings.
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimises power consumption and maximises savings with Away mode.
FAN XPERT 4
Fan Expert 4 provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers. Control is also possible via the award-winning ROG UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
DIGI+ POWER CONTROLS
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, allowing you to switch frequency and power-efficiency settings so you can fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritise network data, optimise audio settings at app level, and more ? all with this intuitive tool.
- Intel® LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors.
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+1 power stages with ProCool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, and two onboard M.2 heatsinks.
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI® 2.1 and DisplayPort™ 1.4 output, two M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance.
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, Q-LED and BIOS FlashBack™ button.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including an RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A codec with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III.
- Renowned Software: Bundled AIDA64 Extreme 60-day free trial, and an intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86.
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: