MSI P67A-GD65 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
LGA1155 socket for IntelÂ® 2nd Generation Coreâ„¢ i7/ Coreâ„¢ i5/ Coreâ„¢ i3 Processors, ATX Form Factor, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 (max 32GB), 4x USB3.0, 10x USB2.0, 4x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x SATA 3Gb/s, 2x PCI-E x16 (single at x16, or dual x8/x8), Support for ATI CrossFireXâ„¢/NVIDIA SLI technology, 8 Channel HD Audio.
- HI-C Capacitor - More Stable Tantalum Core, Higher reliability and Longer Lifespan
- Super Ferrite Choke - 30% Higher Current Capacity, whistle-free design
- Solid Capacitor - 10 Year Ultra-Long Lifetime, low ESR
OC Genie 2
- Intelligent detect hardware settings
- Automatically overclock CPU and Memory in 1 second
- Increase CPU speed up to 4.GHz
- New UEFI BIOS with graphical menu
- User Friendly Mouse or Keyboard Controlled Interface
- Multi-language support
- Intel LGA1155 Socket
- Intel 2nd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 & Pentium/Celeron Support
- 4x DIMMs with support for DDR3 1133/1066 up to 16GB MAX
- 2x PCI-Express x16 Slot
- ATI Crossfire and Nvidia SLI Support
- 3x PCI-Express x1 Slots
- 2x PCI Slots
- 4x SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID
- 2x eSATA ports
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 10x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x IEEE 1394 Fire
- 8 Channel HD Audio with THX TruStudio Pro
- Gigabit LAN
- Dual BIOS
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
When are these in stock by ch
When are these going to be in stock? Also intersted in the UD3 and the MSI GD55/65 - are they all likely to be in stock at the same time?
Due in the next couple of days.
New Motherboard & Chipset (B3) by Capt-Zenacoty
I know that MSI have pre-fixed the letter's B3 on the P67A-GD65 motherboard to insure that people know that these are the 'new' motherboards with the new chipset. Can you give an indication as to when you might expect these to start coming into stock - any indication would be gratfully received.
They are due in the next couple of days.