MSI P67A-GD65 Intel P67 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard
LGA1155 socket for IntelÂ® 2nd Generation Coreâ„¢ i7/ Coreâ„¢ i5/ Coreâ„¢ i3 Processors, ATX Form Factor, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 (max 32GB), 4x USB3.0, 10x USB2.0, 4x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x SATA 3Gb/s, 2x PCI-E x16 (single at x16, or dual x8/x8), Support for ATI CrossFireXâ„¢/NVIDIA SLI technology, 8 Channel HD Audio.
- HI-C Capacitor - More Stable Tantalum Core, Higher reliability and Longer Lifespan
- Super Ferrite Choke - 30% Higher Current Capacity, whistle-free design
- Solid Capacitor - 10 Year Ultra-Long Lifetime, low ESR
OC Genie 2
- Intelligent detect hardware settings
- Automatically overclock CPU and Memory in 1 second
- Increase CPU speed up to 4.GHz
- New UEFI BIOS with graphical menu
- User Friendly Mouse or Keyboard Controlled Interface
- Multi-language support
- Intel LGA1155 Socket
- Intel 2nd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 & Pentium/Celeron Support
- 4x DIMMs with support for DDR3 1133/1066 up to 16GB MAX
- 2x PCI-Express x16 Slot
- ATI Crossfire and Nvidia SLI Support
- 3x PCI-Express x1 Slots
- 2x PCI Slots
- 4x SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID
- 2x eSATA ports
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 10x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x IEEE 1394 Fire
- 8 Channel HD Audio with THX TruStudio Pro
- Gigabit LAN
- Dual BIOS
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
CPU Cooler by Russell
I want to use this board in a new build. I want to use an after market CPU Cooler, can you please suggest a cooler that will not obstruct the 1st memeory slot as I want to use all 4 slots, and it also needs to fit into this case Quickfind: 31087
i would go for something like this 46105 for low end to mid range cooling and something like this 44803 for high end cooling
ram by ste12100
hi there will this ram work 4GB Mushkin Silverline #996768 (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz 9-9-9-24, im not planing to o.c yet but if i did would i have to up grade the ram as well
Yes, that RAM would fit, and depending on how much you were planning on overclocking this memory should still work fine.
stock by Sidistic
When are these going to be in stock?
Please contact our customer service dept.
Question by Gareth
The Hyper 212 is still in stock with this motherboard I take it?
please contact our customer service dept.
Ram by Ben
If is installed 4x RAM modules would they run in single channel, dual channel or anything else?
4 RAM modules should run as two sets of dual-channel memory.