ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX Intel Motherboard
Asus ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX, Intel Z270, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, 2-Way SLi/4-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, E-ATX
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX APEX Intel Motherboard :
• MAXIMUS IX APEX: Back to Where ROG Began
The ROG Maximus IX Apex motherboard is the latest ground-breaking addition to the ROG product family, drawing players back to ROG's origins — a one-of-a-kind community for world-class cutting-edge enthusiasts that seek to reach the apex of performance and gaming.
• Redefining Limits
The Maximus IX Apex is positioned as a true performance-oriented motherboard, with ROG's R&D team breaking all the boundaries to create the most optimal trace layout and highest-quality power delivery. With its 2-DIMM DRAM design, Apex has already surpassed the performance peak by setting multiple world records and global first places to break several long-standing records.
These include the best Intel© Core™ CPU-frequency since the X58 platform-based motherboards, with a record of 7.383GHz on a single core and one thread and 7.328GHz on four cores and eight threads. It also set a reference clock (BCLK) at 584MHz and a memory frequency surpassing the 5GHz, with 5041MHz. In total, Maximus IX Apex has broken 8 WRs 13 GFPs.
• Revolutionary design
There's no end to evolution. Apex is built to surpass all other motherboards, inside and out, with radical aesthetics and a second-to-none M.2 cooling design.
The DIMM.2 module has an exclusive design that accepts two M.2 drives vertically-mounted on a DDR4 interface. This allows a DRAM fan cooler to direct air towards the M.2 drives to prevent throttling.
• X-Shaped PCB
An asymmetrical X-shaped PCB gives the Maximus IX Apex a radical appearance. The cut-out sections of the motherboard allow Aura Sync lighting to shine through for an even more impressive build.
• Aircraft-Inspired Heatsink
The stealth-fighter-inspired heatsink features sharp, chiselled edges and flat surfaces for visual impact.
• Illuminated Customizable Nameplate
Your insignia on your motherboard. Use the bundled DIY kit to customize your own name plate with Aura RGB lighting.
SPECIFICATIONS:• Model: 90MB0T90-M0EAY0
• Chipset: Z270 Intel KabyLake
• Socket: 1151
• Form Factor: EATX
• Memory Slots: 2x DDR4 / Dual Channel (32GB Max)
• Memory Speeds (MHz) : 2133 - 4266 O.C.
• Graphics: 1x PCIe x16 Slot running @ 16 / 1x PCIe x16 Slot running @ x8 / 2x PCIe x16 Slot running @ x4
• Video Out: HDMI / Display Port
• Multi-GPU Support: 2 Way SLI / 4-Way CrossFire
• Expansion Slots: 2x PCI-Ex1
• USB External: 1x USB 3.1 Type-A / 1x USB 3.1 Type-C / 6x USB 3.0
• USB Internal: 1x USB 3.0 / 3x USB 2.0
• SATA 3 Connections: 4
• SATA Express:
• M.2 Storage : 2
• RAID: 0, 1, 5, 10
• Audio: ROG SupremeFX 8-Ch. HD Audio S1220A
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||01442 265548|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: