ASROCK H310M-G/M.2 - RGB Intel Motherboard
Polychrome RGB Lighting - Fast M.2 & USB 3.1 Connections - 3x Display connections: VGA, DVI-D & HDMI - 4x SATA III - 7.1 Channel HD Audio - Intel Gigabit LAN - 2x DDR4 Slots - Socket 1151
Asrock H310M-G/M.2 - RGB Intel MotherboardRULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
In addition to the built-in LED illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
PCIe Gen2 x4 M.2
The PCIe Gen2 x4 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 20Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA 3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some U.2 SSDs.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
PCI-E STEEL SLOT
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Super Alloy
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports CPU up to 95W
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H310
- Dual Channel DDR4 (2666 / 2400 / 2133) / 32GB Max
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI**
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x4 (20 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_3 will be disabled.
**Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 1 x Addressable LED Header**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*****
*Supports in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1/WP and CHA_FAN2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
*****USB_11_12 is shared with USB_9_10.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Warranty Type||Direct with Manufacturer|
|Manufacturer Phone||00 31 243 454433|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||2|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: