Intel CPU & Heatsink Fitting / Motherboard Pin & BIOS Check Service
We guarantee that your Motherboard will arrive with no bent pins and CPU fully working and intact ready to go already fitted in your new Intel motherboard.
Description:How it works:
When we receive your order, one of our technicians will run a series of tests to check the CPU & Motherboard are running smoothly. If any should fail to pass the checks, another will be picked from the warehouse and the tests will be rerun until our technician finds one that meets our QC guarantee. This service also ensures that no pins will be bent in the process of fitting the CPU as 'bent pins' are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Install the Processor/CPU safely.
- Install the (Stock) CPU Cooler/Heatsink (Please call us if you do not want us to fit the stock cooler).
- Check their are no bent pins on the motherboard and/or CPU.
- Perform a POST & some stress testing to ensure all is OK.
- Do any necessary BIOS updates to make sure you have all the latest fixes from the motherboard manufacturer.
We guarantee that your Motherboard & CPU will arrive working. Please inspect and report any faults within 7 days. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot guarantee the products will not develop faults beyond this period, nor be damaged in transit.
|Warranty Type||Aria Warranty Only|
|Manufacturer Phone||0906 47 00 309|
|Number of PCI-E Slots - x16||0|
|SATA II Ports||0|
|SATA III Ports||0|
|USB 3.0 Ports||0|
|USB 2.0 Ports||0|
Comments, Questions & Reviews: