MSI G41M-P25 Intel G41 (Socket 775) DDR3 PCI-Express Micro-ATX Motherboard
Core 2 Quad, Intel® G41+ICH7, DDR3, 4x SATA II, D-Sub, DVI
Description:The MSI G41M-P25 Motherboard, when combined with the Intel Core2 processor family, delivers new technologies and innovative capabilities for digital home consumers. With major advancements in video, graphics, responsiveness and scalability, the G41 chipset enables scalability and performance for everyday computing.
The MSI G41M-P25 Motherboard, with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator includes built-in support for smooth high-definition video playback without the need for add-in video cards or decoders. Intel GMA X4500 comes with Intel Clear Video Technology, a combination of video processing hardware and software technologies designed to enhance the visual experience.
• APS - Active Phase Switching controls the power demand to use the power more efficiently, saving energy and money
• I- Charger - Universal charger utility for Apple iPad, iPhone, iPad
• M-Flash - Faster, flexible and safer BIOS Updates
• USB Safeguard - Safeguard can protect your motherboard from the potential damage caused by static electricity when inserting USB devices.
• Easy OC Switch - Skip the complicated BIOS OC setting and enjoy the higher level CPU performance.
• MSI Live Update online - Designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and drivers reducing the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
- Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB.
- Intel G41 Chipset
- Intel ICH7 Chipset
- 2x unbuffered DIMM of DDR3 800/1066/1333*(OC) DRAM, 8GB Max
- 1x PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0 compliant).
- 1x PCI Express x1 slot
- 1x 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slot.
- 1x Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in Intel ICH7
- 4x SATA-II ports
- Flexible Realtek 6-channel HD audio with jack sensing
- Gigabit LAN
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer via Aria|
|Manufacturer Email||[email protected]|
|Warranty Period (yrs)||3|
Comments, Questions & Reviews:
Mobo Compatibility by Bowyerboy
I need to replace the mobo on my Dell Dimension 9200, will this be a good replacement?
This motherboard will not fit due to the dell case being a BTX.
replacing mobo by sonicjim
Need a mobo to replace an ECS MCP73VT-PM -- apart from needing new DDR3 RAM and a reinstall of windows, will this board be a suitable replacement?
Yes, that should be fine. You wouldn't need to reinstall windows, although it's always advised when changing significant hardware
Pentium 4 by Jarek
Hi please tell me if this motherboard suport pentium 4.
as long as your CPU is a socket 775 it should be fine.
Processor by Dominic
Will this work with an Intel Celeron processor as it says "Supports IntelÂ® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package"?
Celerons are supported too - see here for a full CPU support list:
Help by Sam
When will this be in stock? And can I use a single ram module? And what does "1333*(OC)" mean? CPU overclock or ram overclock, because I want to use 2gb mushkin silverline 1333 ram.
Stock is due in this week, hopefully the 12th. A single stick of RAM is no problem. The silverline 1333 RAM should work fine.